Jump to:

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Rate This Thread:
Sort Posts:     
    Screen Name
    Message << Older Topic Newer Topic >>
    Eating Fish Makes Me Sick! - 11/6/2007 1:12:13 PM
    BeckyBroadhead

Hi, I need some advice.  I am new to this program and am finding that it works, however, after I eat a fish serving once my body just hates it after that.  The first day it just happened during the pm snack time.  I ended up feeling sick to my stomach before bed.  Now, I can hardly gag down fish.  Fish makes me literally get sick to my stomach to eat it.  I awoke this morning at 12 a.m., got up and took two rolaids and went back to bed.  I awoke at 2:30 a.m. running for the bathroom to throw up.  I didn't have much to throw up, but I did.  Can anyone tell me why the fish could be affecting me this way.  I want to do well on this diet but if I keep getting sick it will discourage me a lot.  I would appreciate any tips, and thanks!

Report this post  |  Post #1  
    Screen Name
    Message << Older Topic Newer Topic >>
    Re: Eating Fish Makes Me Sick! - 11/6/2007 1:32:32 PM
    JeanieJones55

Before/After

A/4/6/3

Body Type: A
    Smart Behavior: Emotional Eater
    Start Weight: 278
    Current Weight: 11/21/11 245
    Goal Weight: 230

Hi Becky and Welcome.

You have posted I believe on the Smart forum, go to the top of the page and go into the 6 Week body makeover forum's.  You will get loads of help there.  I am doing 6week and Smart program. 

I can help somewhat.  You don't have to eat fish, just go to the chicken, turkey or what ever other meats your body type calles for.  Look in your infinite menue planner.  Need more help let me know but give me your body type and that will help me to tell you what to look for and where.  OK!  Good luck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThank Abba Father daily that HE POSITIONS you for success and causes the hopes and dreams He's given you to come to pass-right on time! 5/25/09 "It doesn't matter how many times you start over, because Everyday is a new day"

Report this post  |  Post #2  
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Subscribe to the 6 Week Body Makeover Newsletter Makeover Monthly now. Click Here .

Home | 6 Week Body Makeover Home | SMART Technique Home
Provida Products | Privacy Policy | About Provida

Provida
© 2007 Provida Life Sciences, Inc. P.O. Box 16667 Encino, CA 91316