BMOS Dolores

Before/After

A 2/1/3

Body Type: A
    Smart Behavior: Repeat Offender
    Start Weight: 237
    Current Weight: 145

How do I use my Fast Track Menu Card?

After assembling your binder, you will find your Fast Track Menu card just behind the tabbed section My Custom Eating Plan. There are three sample menus for each meal, Easy, Gourmet and Rapid Results. You may use any of those pre-made meals, though we recommend avoiding Rapid Results meals until your body is done adjusting to this way of eating (and only 1-2 a day after that).  Alternately you may use the Infinite Menu Planner Choices which appear in boxes below each meal's suggestions. For example, you may see that meal offers you 2 oz. of Protein A or B, and ½ cup Carbohydrate A or B. You choose one from each column to make your meal. An A protein may be matched with a B fruit or carb, a B protein with an A fruit or carb, etc. Then, you go to your Infinite Menu Planner, the spiral bound flip book and mix and match your meals according to allowances from the Fast Track Menu Card.

I truly loved every minute assisting you all here on the 6WBMO forum, but I no longer work here. For swifter assistance, please submit your program questions to BMOS JP and technical questions to Forum Admin. Love to you all!

Recipe Forum

Answers to Common 6WBMO Program Questions (FAQ)

Answers to Common Forum Use Questions (Technical FAQ)

General Food and Cooking FAQ

What is it and where do I find it?

New Body University, Provost's Office

Additional Products Page

Report this post  |  Post #1  
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Subscribe to the 6 Week Body Makeover Newsletter Makeover Monthly now. Click Here .

Home | 6 Week Body Makeover Home | SMART Technique Home
Provida Products | Privacy Policy | About Provida

Provida
© 2007 Provida Life Sciences, Inc. P.O. Box 16667 Encino, CA 91316